Working for you – ALWAYS
There is so much more to a real estate transaction than can be learned from real estate school or by selling a few homes a year. I’m a pro, I love selling real estate, I’ve negotiated hundreds and hundreds of real estate transactions and I bring a wealth of market knowledge and experience to every transaction. My background includes 10 years as a Director of Sales and Marketing for a major home builder in the Dallas area and 22 years as a licensed Realtor®.
Every transaction is unique and has its own set of issues and challenges, many which you haven’t even imagined. You need a realtor who can handles the ups and downs of a sales transaction all the while keeping the deal on track and keeping your best interest at heart and making sure the your transaction closes.
You don’t need someone to point out the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, you want someone who is going to aggressively negotiate the best terms and conditions on a purchase and sale contract. You don’t need someone to take you for a coffee, you need someone that can analyze a home inspection report and aggressively negotiate the best terms for you. I’m not going to help you move, but I am going to shield you from overly aggressive and unreasonable counter parties.
I not going to unpack for you but I am going to make sure that the sale of your home will be as stress free and enjoyable as possible. I don’t do drama and I don’t like my clients exposed to it, I’m going to handle many of the problems before you ever hear about them so the sale or purchase of your house will carried out in a low stress professional manner.
“You should only choose Byron Sibson as your real estate agent if you want someone who is patient, has extensive knowledge about every aspect of marketing, selling, buying, and closing on a home, as well as steady and calm with a focused hand when others are biting their nails. Byron puts his client’s interests first!” – Frisco Home Buyer
SERVICES Byron Sibson OFFERs as your Buyer’S AGENT
As You’re Buyer’s Agent I offer you many benefits. I save my clients time by:
- Evaluating the specific needs and wants of the buyer, and locating suitable properties
- Assisting the buyer in determining the amount that they can afford (pre-qualify) and showing properties in that price range and locale the consumer has determined.
- Scheduling and accompanying the client on the showings, or previewing properties
- Suggesting necessary inspections by qualified licensed service professionals
- Researching the property to identify any problems or issues and verify the value of the property to help the consumer in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
- Advising the client on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Presenting the offer to the seller’s agent or representative
- Negotiating favorable contract terms on behalf of the buyer
- Explaining all legal documents needed for closing
- Recommending and assisting in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Referring buyer to qualified vendors, e.g. inspectors, movers, attorneys, carpenters
- Most importantly, the buyer would know that they are fully represented throughout the real estate transaction.
In addition, I will also provide these personal services:
- An in-depth homebuyer’s guide with tons of useful information about the entire home buying process, and
- Buyer’s Orientation and Counseling Sessions to take you through each step of the home buying process!